We've worked to take all the guesswork and headaches out of your wedding day, so you can relax, enjoy your friends and family, and make memories that last a lifetime!
When you celebrate your wedding day at The Parish House on Union, you get all the beauty and history of a 150-year-old former church and so much more:
- Ceremony sanctuary seats up to 200
- Gorgeous stained-glass-window-lined banquet room seats up to 200
- Getting-ready areas for the groom and bride
- Event flowers
- A paper package for things like ceremony programs and menu
- A darling photo booth
- Live streaming of the ceremony with recording afterwards
- Wedding planning services
- Day-of staff
- Event accessories like beautiful aisle lanterns with candles
- All-white Chiavari chairs or vintage wood chairs
- Farm tables
- Set up and tear down
- Sound system with a light show that allows you to be your own DJ with a tablet or phone!
- Two bars for licensed alcohol service
- Outdoor ceremony area
- Personalized menu to fit your budget
Schedule a tour and a free consultation with our wedding coordinator today! Let us show you how we can make your day beautiful. And, when you let us know the date you're looking for, we'll put a hold on it for free until you come in for your visit!
Not ready to schedule? Want to get some more information?
Click here for more info